Pets are companions that can be called upon in three different ways to aid you in traveling and fighting. They can be summoned to:
- Fight: Fight alongside you, to deal damage and tank for you.
- Mount: Mount your pet to increase your movement speed while you travel.
- Merge: Merge with your pet to gain bonus stats.
As you mount/merge/fight a pet while killing monsters your pet will level up with you, improving your pets abilities. Every 10 levels your pet gains allows you to promote your pet at a certain price. As your pet promotes, they will change in appearance and once they reach level 40, merging with them will provide a new visual effect on your character.
You can quickly train a pet by feeding it Fruit Pie which can be obtained from events, instances and from the item mall. Each Fruit Pie will give the pet 1800 exp.
Your pet will start to hunger when you use them to mount/merge/fight. You can see your pets hunger by going into the pet menu and looking at the blue bar labeled "Satiation". When it reaches 0, you can no longer use your pet until you feed it.
To feed it, simply purchase Common Fodder from any Pet Merchant and click on Feed to raise your pets Satiation.
- Fighting while mounting your pet decreases its Satiation very quickly, so it is advised to only mount when travelling across the world.
- Using your pet to fight alongside you decreases Satiation moderately. It decreases the most when your pet dies.
- Merging takes up very little Satiation and can last hours of training before having to feed it.
As your pet grows, you can equip certain pet equipment to enhance your pet's speed/combat/merging attributes.
- Neck: Already unlocked at level 1. You can equip Collars which increases your pets merging attributes.
- Head: Can be unlocked at level 20. Requires 2 to unlock. You can equip Headbands which increases your pets mount speed.
- Back: Can be unlocked at level 30. Requires 25 to unlock. You can equip Cloaks which increases your pets combat abilities.
- Limbs: Can be unlocked at level 40. Requires 400 to unlock. You can equip Anklets which increases your pets combat abilities.
Pet Enhancing is a type of Forge that allows you to upgrade your pets abilities using stones.
- Speed Stone: Allows you to enhance your pets mount speed. Each successful attempt raises mount speed by 5%, with a maximum of 100% (+20) allowed.
- Aptitude Stone: Allows you to enhance your pets aptitude which increases merge stats. Each successful attempt raises merge attributes by 10%, with a maximum if 200% (+20) allowed.
Sealing allows you to put your pet back into your bag as an item. This then can be stored or sold to other people using the Market. Sealing pets will retain their pet enhances and their current levels.
Freeing will completely delete the pet, so think twice before clicking on this button.
List of PetsEdit
|Name||Rarity||Base Movement Speed||Aptitude Range||Type||Req. to Mount||Req. to Fight||Req. to Merge||How to Obtain|
|Crab||Uncommon||+20%||1-40||All-round||1||10||12||Buy from Pet Merchant for 78 75|
|Spirit Wolf||Rare||+30%||30-60||All-round||1||10||15||Quest or Buy from Pet Merchant for 2 83 50|
|Lion||Rare||+36%||50-70||Strength||10||1||15||Quest or Buy from Pet Merchant for 4 19 98|
|Leopard||Rare||+36%||50-70||Intellect||10||1||15||Quest or Buy from Pet Merchant for 4 19 98|
|Stag||Rare||+50%||50-70||Intellect||1||1||1||Master proficiency in crafting|
|Cerberus||Rare||+50%||50-70||Strength||1||1||1||Master proficiency in crafting|
|Unicorn||Rare||+50%||50-70||Luck||1||1||1||Master proficiency in crafting|
|Flame Steed||Rare||+70%||70-80||All-round||1||10||15||Buy from Mall for 800|
|Hibussac||Rare||+100%||80-90||All-round||1||1||1||Event or Monster Invasion|
|Iron Bull||Rare||+80%||?||Strength||1||10||15||Facebook Event, Buy from Mall for 1500|
|Nian||Epic||+70%||70-90||All-round||1||1||1||Buy from Mall for 1200, MI Event|
|Phoenix||Epic||+100%||?||Intellect||1||1||1||Buy from Mall for 4999|
|Chimera||Epic||+100%||?||Strength||1||1||1||Buy from Mall for 4999|
|Frost Dragon||Legendary||+200%||?||Intellect (Can fly)||1||1||1||Limited purchase from GameDP VIP store: 1000 credits|
|Magma Dragon||Legendary||+200%||?||Strength (Can fly)||1||1||1||Limited purchase from GameDP VIP store: 1000 credits|
|Name||Rarity||Base Movement Speed||Base Combat Stats||Base Merge Stats||Req. to Mount||Req. to Fight||Req. to Merge||How to Obtain|